Monday 29th April 2019
You may have noticed that we have rejigged the morning groupings a little. There are a number of reasons for this including:
1. A fairer share of adults
2. New children arriving and leaving creating a mismatch in abilities.
I would like to reassure you that both classes complete the same work at the same pace.
If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to come and see me.
Some useful information:
* P.E. is on a Wednesday afternoon and sometimes on a Friday. We also do the Daily Mile every day (now at lunch time).
* Miss Munday will be covering the class every Wednesday
* Recorders are on a Tuesday afternoon.
* Homework goes out on a Thursday and is expected back the following Tuesday. The associated spelling test will be on the Thursday.
We are very lucky to have our own outside door so if you have any questions or just fancy a chat then please come and see me!